Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Vacation

We are hitting Hawaii!! Whahoo..7 glorious days of sitting on the beach (hopefully with a Mai Tai in hand)..romping in the water with my kiddo, doing a little snorkeling and just plain ole relaxing with the hubby. We decided to not take a computer with us..this idea scares me as people tend to not read websites or emails..just look at the pictures (maybe that is just me!) but I am hoping I can get away with disappearing for 7 days without any problems..oh gosh should I take the computer?? Hmmm....I am super busy the next 2 weeks..amazing how time flies when you need it to stand still for a bit. I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving!!

S.

1 comment:

Justin said...

OH yeah.... we can do it!!! no computers. LOL Im actually looking forward to not checking my email. remember the days before pagers, cellphones and laptops? how in the world did we survive?

Let me buy you a drink and well forget all about it eh?

Love ya.

cant wait ... 7 more days.

whoo hooooo!!!