Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Go Retro...News







Hey there..yes I have been quiet again on the bloggage...getting it together! And honestly facebook has taken over. Oh my gosh..have I had fun on facebook..love that site! I am excited to hear news of friends on a daily basis..catch up with old friends..and keep in touch..it seriously has been a blast..so onto the news...


Tee-Time Items are going to be added daily for the next week!! Starting tomorrow...seriously..tomorrow...


Get your Sale On!
will Start December 2nd-14th..this is our 3rd Annual Holiday Sale...and will not include any of the Tee Time items..we will have a doozy this year though so be sure to check it out!! Stuff those stockings this year with some cute clothes!


December 15th the website will be shut down...I am not leaving just going to get the site ready for my Chasing Rainbows Launch on January 1st and take a holiday break with the family..need to do some serious inventory as well..and hey it is just me this holiday season..so I can only do so much!


My annual coupon will go out on the 2nd as well..for my best customer of the year..can't wait to see who it is!!


And..I have loads of 5T tee time dresses for Alli to choose from first..oh my gosh I am so sorry it has taken so long..seriously I never thought it would be so long..I blame my husband for taking my camera battery charger to LA with him...but you can blame me!! I will email you the minute I have that size on the site...or maybe I will just send pic's first..I feel terrible!!

Hope all is well in everyone's world...and you all have an incredible Thanksgiving..we are headed to Seattle..going out to eat to Cutter's Restaurant with my mama and Mads...so no cooking for me..
I am excited..

Sheila

No comments: