Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tranquil Summer


Here is a sneak peek of my Tranquil Summer collection arriving in April! It is a fun, relaxed little collection for little one's that are ready to have some fun this summer! I am ready to have some fun this summer..I can't wait to do my favorite summer activity..take the kiddo's and the pup to the lake and read a good book. Right now I am reading the Poisonwood Bible...a really amazing read..I highly recommend it.

Justin will be hitting the road to Los Angeles on Saturday..I will be super sad to see him go but as most of you know..or at least the few of you that read this bloggage..we NEED him to go back to work so it is bittersweet. I can't wait for him to have a job but it has been fabulous having him home so long..can't have it all eh??

I am playing catch up on ebay..I have exactly 22 orders that I need to get out and I am trying my darndest to have them out by Monday..if you have been waiting I apologize..we all of a sudden were just swamped..a fab thing but man oh man I feel like I will never be caught up..I also have Mindy's order's in from all her shows..and wow..thanks Tennessee!! You guys Rock the BGR house! I am amazed and how well we did!! I need to show some LOVE to TN..will think of something soon for you TN ladies and gents!

I hope everyone is doing fabulous..I do have a day off tomorrow..we need to go hit the mainland and buy Justin some new tires for his journey south and I am meeting one of my best friends from high school..Shelley..for dinner..it has been over a year so I am looking forward to giving her a big ole squeeze and catching up with her life. It has been way too long!

Have a fab night..day..week!

Sheila

No comments: