Saturday, March 1, 2008

BGR & My Deep Blue C


I had the pleasure of working with Rachel of My Deep Blue C on a little set that just came out so super sweet. You can find it on ebay...and be sure to check out Rachel's jeans..oh my!! They are fantab!! Search Boutique Betties or AnthologyInc for both our auctions..I am too lazy to add the link!
I haven't worked with vintage stuff in a while...just here and there actually and I do miss it...there is something about vintage linens or even fabric that you know a thousand people can't purchase at your fave quilt shop..not that I mind that but vintage is sweet...imo! And Justin and Mads just did a brilliant job at photo's...dontcha think??

My Roxy girl is laying by the door waiting for the man of the house to come home..it breaks my heart and kind of makes me sad..poor doggie..the first week Justin leaves it is always the hardest for everyone..it takes Madison some time to adjust..she becomes a grumpy little bugger and I hope this time around it doesn't happen..I did sit her down and have a long talk about it before Justin hit the road so hoping that little talk helped with her daddy withdrawls. I just get a sad little wash over me and then pop out of it..I have too much to do...which helps and is a good thing! I don't like having sadness..all is well in the world and I should be thrilled...and I am.

I am not listing on ebay for a week or so..I am catching up but am having a SALE on the site..so go check it out...and my Tranquil Summer fabrics are trickling in from Germany, Los Angeles, NY and Ebay! LOVE them....I am sketching away and already have some sets and pic's ready to be put on the site...hoping I can pull this one off Sometime in APRiL...

Cheers!

Sheila

No comments: