Monday, July 21, 2008

So Busy!


I am such a blog slacker at this moment in time! I am crazy busy..loaded my plate up full! School is kicking my patootie..loads of work but I am learning loads..I will share my pic's after I am done with it..then I won't feel like I totally suck! And..kidsfaire! Whowee..getting close..I have a few pic's to share..will do this weekend..it is coming along better than I expected but wow..it will be here tomorrow..right??


I also have LOADS listed on ebay..we are working 4 day weeks and I need room in my studio so listing tons..I am behind on shipping only because I am waiting on tshirt's..sheesh..if you are waiting it is just because of that..I am pretty much caught up with sewing..until the tee's arrive! I will get them out ASAP! I promise..


And Fall...oh..Fall..it will be on the site..August 15th..including Halloween and Christmas sets..it is coming along smashingly...


Hope everyone is doing AMAZING!


S
p.s. the music notes set is available on ebay..on the site..sometime..soon!




No comments: