Monday, July 28, 2008

What was I thinking..


School, Kidsfaire, the Fall Collection..all in 3 months..banana's!


My final project for school is fast approaching..I have to do something that I feel I am just not that great at..it is seriously hard work to be a photographer..and school is kicking my butt!


Kidsfaire is coming along nicely..I HOPE! I am doing production runs..but am making sure I have a variety of items so small..very small production runs..I figure I can get 5 racks comfortably in my Kidsfaire space but honestly won't really know until I get there..this is serious pressure..I hope I don't totally bite it at kidsfaire..I have bit it before and I am nervous!


And..the Fall Collection..oh man..so many idea's popping out of my head..I can't get samples done fast enough because I am taking my favorites over the lat 10 years and recreating them...and am having loads and loads of fun figuring it out..grabbing patterns I haven't used in a few years..like my pillowcase dress I used to do..I love that style of dress on a kiddo..it is a classic..and has been done a thousand zillion different ways and styles by a million designers..and that is what makes it a classic..



Sheila




2 comments:

Becca said...

Holy cow, Shelia!! You sound SO busy!!!
What is kidsfaire? It sounds awesome...is it a local event?
When is it?
I've been thinking about you! Once things slow down, lets do that movie night we tried to do last month!
Take care!
Becca

♥ Bekki said...

You were the outfit of the day on my blog!!

Thought I'd send you a little peek.

http://seemomshop.blogspot.com/