Friday, October 24, 2008

Charming!!


Okay so I FINALLY have my fabulous swing coats in..I have it in this lovely polka dot...an incredible aqua and a peachy pink that is edible! I am waiting on pic's for the Aqua and Peachy Pink but the Charming! Jacket is available now..well..in two weeks for sizes 2-5..we were waiting on covered buttons to be made so they are coming super soon! Aren't they totally cute and Melinda and her girlie did a fab job at photo's..if you are in the San Ramon, SF area..call her for pic's! She rocks the house!! Her info along with all the fabulous photo guru's I work with are under my Cast of Characters info on the site..really check them out..they are amazing!!



Tomorrow is the big day for the drawing..Mads has a half day so will be home at 1ish..I will have her drawn the name around 2ish so check the blog!! I am crossing fingers for all of you..wish I could send you all dresses but I have to pay the bills too!



Have a great friday..my butt will be on the computer...allll day!



Sheila
www.babygoretro.com

1 comment:

Melinda Bunker said...

Thanks S- we LOVE the set and had fun shooting these pics for you!
Smooches,
Melinda