Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting there..




I have been bloggage scarce lately..honestly just because I have been in a bit of a funkity funk. I have felt vey overwhelmed by everything from the dirty dishes in the sink, to the bills, to the piles of fabric I need to be organizing and making samples for Spring..but most of all by the fact that I haven't been speaking my mind to an employee and I have been WAY too nice..so that is all changing in the morning and I honestly feel fantastic about it..I won't be mean but I am planning on just speaking my mind..I normally don't have a problem with this so I have no idea why it has been..should be refreshing..I hope!

Onto getting there...the Tee Time launch was scheduled for the 25th but I realized that I have a Halloween party to attend and am soooo looking forward to it! I will have to post pic's of my get up..no clue what it is going to be..since my mama is picking it out..we are lacking a costume shop here on the island so I am leaving it up to her..should be interesting! Sooooo the launch will be...on the 26th....you can still make a comment below to win a free Tee-Time dress...I am still keeping track!

I have a zillion listings on ebay..managed to salvage a few pic's from my computer crash..so loads of stuff..go check it out!
I am also on facebook..if you want to add my as your friend..I am loving the facebook!
The pic's are from a walk Mads and I took after her piano lesson..we have been spending loads of quality time together..it has helped me through my funkity..she is such an awesome kid..I am trully amazed at her daily..love that girlie!

Hope everyone is doing incredible!!

Sheila




2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Sheila

I'm so happy I found your blog! I'm just lovin your clothes! Your little girl is beautiful!
Have a lovely day!

;-)Brooke

Melinda Bunker said...

You KNOW I love pics of your daughter- she is just so beautiful! And your jumping shot...YOUR jumping shot ROCKS! WHEEE ;)
Melinda