Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another Fabulous Photographer!!


I am so excited to be working with Leah Profancik..her photo's are TDF and her little one is just yummy and sweet!! I will be putting this sweet design on the site tomorrow along with 2 other's...and I am sure will be adding them to Ebay as well..I have added a link to the side to Leah's site! Check out her fabulous site and blog!!
On the Trunk show note...one of my fabulous customers is throwing our first show on the 9th of Sept in Grant's Pass, OR! I am super busy making samples especially for her show! Drop me an email if you want to play!! Our Seattle Trunk show is in the works..I am still working out a location but if you would like to be on the list to attend I will be happy to add you and let you know the location and date asap.

Have a groovy night!!
Sheila

1 comment:

Jamie McDonald said...

OHHH I LOVE LeahP!!!! I can't wait to see more of your sets photographed by her!!!

Jamie