Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Classic and a Rocket Boy...

So it has been a few days since I blogged..not bored at all with it just preparing to be a single mom again and spending as much time with my hubby as possible before he heads back down to LA LA land..he is starting work on CSI..NY on Tuesday so we only have a few days left..total bummer! I can't complain at all..we have had an incredible summer..it is the longest he has been home so off to work he goes..the bills must be paid! So that is why I haven't blogged..not that anyone has asked!


Anywhooo...I am updating my website over the next few days...tons to add and thought I would share a few sets...Miss Jane..one of my amazing photographers..sent over some Classic pictures. Aren't those piggies the cutest you have ever seen!



And our little Rocket Boy is my nephew..isn't he just the cutest little guy! Thanks Schona and Tay for taking pic's..can't wait to come up and visit again! Miss you guys! Sorry about my phone the other day as well!


Hope everyone has the most amazing Labor Day weekend..we are back to school on Thursday. I am going to miss summer!!

Sheila

No comments: