Saturday, August 18, 2007

Taking a new route...


I have had quite a few of my most amazing customers ask if I do trunk shows. To be honest with you I am slightly frightened (but totally excited and can't get it out of my head) by the concept..the whole wholesale thing was a fiasco as I work quite well with complete control of my company and I lost a bit of it for a while..at least that is how I felt. I am going to give it a go..yes I am...I said it so now I must throw an incredible trunk show! This is new for me but I plan on having a fabulously fun time with it....my first show will be in Seattle..sometime in Sept (date will be posted super soon)...hosted by me, myself and Mona and probably my mama too..have to love family and assistants! So if you want to join me at the party and/or host a party yourself with all your fine friends..I would love to work with you! Just drop me an email and we can chat about it. Let the party planning begin!!


No comments: