Wednesday, September 19, 2007

9 years...yesterday


I have been married for 9 years..my hubby called me tonight to say Happy Anny and I had no clue! See we were married twice..Vegas baby! The first time..(insurance was needed cause baby Mads was in the oven!) and I really loved my hot hunk of a man so bonus!! So gosh..Vegas..what can I say..Vegas is Adventures and Memories..we hopped in our car and road tripped it up the highway with Larry..our witness to our Vegas weekend..now we were totally broke so we stayed at the smelliest most bizarre hotel in Vegas..hopefully that place doesn't exist anymore! Bad..really really..bad. That night we went and explored downtown..checked out the cool hotels..Justin and Larry had a shot..and then we stood in line for our Marriage Certificate..crazy people! We then walked to our wedding..the best..adventures and memories!!


Well our second time..and the Anny we normally celebrate is Scotland baby...4 months prego and the most amazing experience I think I will ever have..I married the man of my dreams..thanks for reminding me!! I love ya..adore ya..wish you were here with me right now so I can give you a big ole smackero.


S

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! What a beautiful family. :)

We were married 2 times also. And we celebrated 9 years this years also--back in June (anny 1) and July (anny 2)!