Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rain Rain go away!



It's raining and raining and raining! Yes I know I live in Washington but this summer was super short and I miss the sun..hopefully my morning sun dance will help a little..just a few more days please!! On a happy note..my lawn is looking mighty green! Now I just need a sunshine filled day to mow it so it doesn't go crazy on me!
I have been uber crazy around BGR and I am loving it!! I have so much fun working with my customers and I am always thrilled when I get any feedback from you all...only makes my job well worth it!!

This week I have a "Fresh" new set modeled by the sweetest little munchie..her mama is a great friend of mine and I always love seeing Miss L's little angel face. The fabric is yummy and definately fresh for fall!!


I also have Miss Ry and her little sister modeling my very Groovy Halloween sets..I have had Ry on the site quite a few times and I am so super happy to have both her and her little lovey baby sis join her in modeling BGR. Thank to their Mama..Melissa. I can't wait to have more pic's!! I hope everyone is having an incredible week! Tons more to come for Fall shortly..
Cheers!!
S






No comments: