Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bye..bye


1:50 am..I must go to sleep by 2:00 am if I am going to function tomorrow..we have a big "real" shopping day tomorrow with grandma.."real" means it doesn't involve the internet and the UPS guy..I can't stand shopping but that is a different post. Well maybe a little in this post..I shopped for a living for 10 years and the pressure was intense. I will explain later...


Anywhoo...I am saying bye bye at now 1:51 in the morning...everytime my hubby leaves I stay up till all hours of the night. I miss him already. I could cry at this second and have for brief moments over the last few days when I knew this moment was coming..he will get up at 5:30 and head to the ferry to go back to LA LA land and I will see him in a few months..and I miss him everyday. I love you..I miss you already and you are sound asleep upstairs with Mads curled around your leg..I know this because I just checked on you guys 10 minutes ago. Be safe..love..you will be missed.


I will share the family portrait he took of us over the 4th of July..I just love it.
S

2 comments:

Justin said...

Thanks Surgar... I miss you too. Dont be sad cause before you know it, Ill be home. I miss you both.

love

Me

Justin said...

ahhh. I know I know.. is spelled sugar wrong. its early.

cheers