Saturday, December 15, 2007

Calms Forte

I love the stuff! I never used to get so worked up about things but now my eye has a funny tick to it when I get nervous and my tummy goes into knots and I just can't seem to calm myself until I found calms forte. Seriously if you are a nervous nelly like me go to your local grocer and buy it! It is a miracle worker!

Why all the stress..well the writer's strike for one. I as a business have never paid any bills that didn't have to do with the business..now without knowing what the future brings and not having a big ole savings to make me feel calm I have to pay the bills and that is a huge..for me. Can I do it..damn right I can! I am looking forward to the challenge although maybe just a tad stressed out too..what can I say...wouldn't you stress??

All will be good! I have amazing customers..and hopefully will have more this coming year. I have new collections in the works including a Vintage Collection that I have been wanting to do for years and am finally starting on it..and a totally girlie girl dress collection. Super cute...


I just turned 36 years old..my hubby turned the big 40 the day before me..the 7th and 8th of this fine month..and Christmas is just around the corner! I adore Christmas...Life isn't bad at all..just a little stressful..adventures and memories! With a little help from Calms Forte!

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas!!
Cheers!
Sheila


1 comment:

biddles and scootch said...

happy late b.day!! And good luck with the new auctions, I just saw them and they are so cute!!!