Sunday, December 16, 2007

Custom Clothing..am I crazy??


I am offering custom clothing on my website..my style of course..or my staples as I should say. I know these designs work for kiddo's because I have made a million pair of pants..a hundred or two or maybe even 600 appliqued tee's and not as many skirts..but the 2 skirts I am offering have done quite well and are my faves. I seriously just hope I don't get someone that asks me for some major detailed applique because I just can't do it..well not that I can't..I have but I don't want too! I enjoy the simple things and I prefer to make the simple things..so I would have to just say can't do it and that is even harder..to say nope. Oh the dilema..


I hope it is easy to use and figure out..and I really hope everyone likes my fabric choices..I tend to buy fabrics that aren't saturating the market and fabrics that I look at and say I want I want! Which is way to much becase the fabric out there is Amazing! I want way to much..


So right now I only have 3 swatches on but by the New Year..my goal is 15. It takes a while to get stuff on the site and I have a huge ebay SALE going on and it is Christmas! Have to shop, decorate, make a Gingerbread house, hopefully paint and finish my drywall before the big day..now that would be the best Christmas present ever..hint hint..J!


I am clammering..I hope people want custom clothes! That's all...


Sheila

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Sheila your stuff is just amazing and the clean lines in your designs are what I love the most (and your amazing fabric selections of course!)!! I am sure they are gonna do really well!! hugs! T