Monday, December 3, 2007

Life Changes..


Life changes..they happen so quickly! We had an amazing time in Hawaii..I have loads of pictures on ebay...selling my goods as well as sharing. I seriously want that to be a Thanksgiving tradition. Fly to Hawaii..I wish!

I am also having my 2nd annual year end clearance on Ebay! I have been waiting for this month just so I can play with what I have instead of making something new or doing a custom..I love to downsize..especially fabric..makes me play!! I also have my holiday sets available..listing the last one's this week so you have them in time!!


My big life change..I now go to bed at around 11ish and no more naps! when I usually wouldn't hit the pillow until 2ish before and take a nappy in the afternoon. Not a bad life change..I have been enjoying the mornings..crisp and chilly here..but still gorgeous!

Hope all is grand in your world!

Sheila

No comments: