Thursday, January 10, 2008

Angel Baby


Justin took this pic of Mads a few days ago for a V-day promo..I just love it..she is my Angel Baby!

We are still waiting anxiously for the writer's strike to end..just heard that Warner Bros. is sending out one of those lovely lay off letters..one arrived from CBS a month or so ago for Justin..he worked for CBS on a few shows over the last years but it is something you don't open everyday. Makes me a little ill..I totally think the writer's deserve to be paid for their work...don't get me wrong..I just hope HOPE H...O..P..E it ends soon..it would be nice to know that the industry we both love will be back to normal soon..for so many of us. Not fun times..

On my biz front..the 15th is here in 5 days! I am so excited about the Spring Fling launch..been working my patootie on it so I am crossing my fingers you guys buy off the site..I really really need to end some of my ebay fee's and have always wanted to sell just off the site but ebay is a huge fun experience for me..I love Ebay! I really do..I think it is the best thing since sliced bread..but the fee's suck..

And Mindy from http://www.cutestkidsstore.com/ is gearing up to do her shows..I just popped 9 samples in the mail to her today and 4 or 5 more will be sent soon..I am excited to see how she does this season..and us too! I have totally enjoyed working with Mindy!
One last thing before I hit the hay...I have a few new things listed on Ebay..check it out!
And..I am doing a Launch on the 21st with the girl's of Wisteria Lane..it is going to be amazing..what a crowd! Talent galore!!!
Have a super night...
Sheila


1 comment:

Amy C said...

What a beauty!!!! That photo is amazing!!