Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Golly..Miss Molly

I am normally a pretty positive person but this week has me all stressed out! I had a tshirt dilema that I hope has come to an end..I use American Apparel tee's and they do run small so I normally go up a size anyway but one poor customer couldn't even get it over her little one's head..not that just isn't right. Makes me stress!! I ADORE my customers..they are amazing people and not a complaint out of them..I am happily exchanging all too small shirts so if you had a problem please let me know. I have also bumped up production on my tshirt manufacturing so I can come to a place where I can just stop using AA all together...that will be a happy happy day!
Onto happier things that are here now..I am updating my email lists because that has slacked as well and I keep seeing all these great kiddo photo's! This one I am going to ad back onto the site this weekend and on ebay too..Mint Chocolate Chip..isn't she just a dolly girl! As sweet as can be!
More great pic's to come!
If you have any of your kiddo's in my clothes send them my way! I would love to add them to the bloggage.
Off to try to sleep..I had an ice cream sandwich after dinner and it is still keeping me wide awake. Whoops!
Have a great night..
Sheila

No comments: