Thursday, January 24, 2008

Birthday Dress...Post


I just think this dress came out simply sweet! The cupcake applique is deliciously fun..and pretty...the dress is for a Birthday girl but I think she can wear it all spring and summer long...have to love that!


I am not stressing as much..loads of orders are flying out the door..today tons went out and even more tomorrow so that will catch me up a bit. I was worried I was getting a little behind but I am able to pop stuff out the door in about 5-6 days..not too bad. That is unless you have 3 or more sets..tee's are still slow from AA but soon that will be remedied as well and I can't wait!


On the homefront..hubby is still jobless but the writer's are talking and he has talked to a few guys that maybe..maybe he will be working next month..if he does I am going to do a little happy dance..the pressure will be off! I hope.

Anywho..better list a few more things and I hope you all are having a great night!


Sheila




No comments: