Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dinner..and torture!


So Justin is back in LA LA land...and he told me he was going to visit some restaurants and enjoy his dining out and send me a pic of his experience..bite me...honey! You see..here on Whidbey we have very few restaurants and to be perfectly honest none that are super amazing that you want to visit everyday..except for Village Pizza..seriously the best Pizza I have had ever..but my home made pizza is great too and since the world of being on a budget is still reality I have a hard time paying 17.00 - 25.00 for a pizza or any take out food for that matter at this moment in time so I cook..which isn't a prob..I love to cook...and my hubby loves to eat and since he isn't here I am going to make him suffer just a bit..you go enjoy your restaurant food..love..here is what you are missing! Mads and I made this hot pot..and it was YUMMO!
Cheers!
Love ya..
S





1 comment:

Justin said...

hmmm ok. the game is ON.... guess Imm gonna have too snap a few shots of my dining out experiences eh????

how can you be so cruel.. I love your cooking. that is just not right. LOL

love ya
me