Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tranquil Summer...April 14th...that is the day!


I really should be in bed..the time change is killing me! I am a night owl anyway so right now it is only 12:15 in my mind...and my normal sleepy time is around 1 so 2 lately..it is going to catch up to me! Oiy!


Anywhoooo...onto the title...the 14th...mark it on your calander ladies and gents!! New super fab clothes for your super fab babes!!


My Tranquil Summer launch on the site will happen April 14th..that is the date and I am sticking to it! I am so so so excited! I ADORE the fabrics I am working with..and am taking my sweet time making sets that I think you will all love...I hope! I certainly do..and I have new amazing Photographer's that I am working with..can't wait to show them off just because so far they are flipping amazing to work with..how lucky am I! I am also sending some stuff for Justin to shoot in LA..this will be the first time he shoots without me there and I think it will come out better than ever cause I am not there to give my opinion...less stress for him. I am excited to show off new faces for BGR!!


Thought I would share another sneek peek of my Tranquil Summer launch..the rest you will just have to wait until April 14th!!!


I am also going on vacation from April 4th - 11th...I will be at home on vacation except for a short journey down to Portland to visit my good friend Violet aka Kungfubambini...and am also taking a trip into Seattle to see the Roman art that is visiting us from France..mainly it is Mads spring break so although I will be working, organizing....I will also be taking some mommy and kiddo days...I will be around just taking a break from orders so if you like something order it now cause after the 4th things are changing...no more sale and getting ready for a Tranquil Summer!!


Hope everyone is doing just fantastic...all the best...Sheila


No comments: