Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday..Girl!

Mads turned 9..here is just a smiggen of what happened at her party! We had a fabulous time!! We also played flashlight tag after dark..oh my gosh if you have never played it..PLAY it..email me if you want the game rules! So super fun!!

You may recognize one of the BGR models..we had the pleasure of meeting Rebecca and her clan..she just moved here a few weeks ago and it was so much fun to meet her and her fabulous family!

I have more pic's but had to share these since I am so behind!

S





































2 comments:

Cris Dukehart said...

Sounds like the most fun; we love flashlight tag here too!
Your miss is just glowing -
Happy happy day to her and happy birthing day to you my friend!
sarah

Becca said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
I love that pic of Bren and Mads!!!
We had so much fun that day!
Thanks so much for including us!!
Becca