Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blossoms


Jane does it again with these amazing pic's!! Thanks Jane!! I also have a couple more knit sets that I will be ebaying tomorrow..go over and take a peek!

Little bun bun passed away just a few days ago and we had the funeral today in the yard next to our sweet dachsund Pita..Mads held it together pretty well..her friend came over and we all said how we felt about the little bunny that filled our hearts with sweetness. Now she wants a domestic bunny..oh boy.
We are busy busy this week..Saturday is Mads birthday party and Grammers & Grandpa..and daddy will be here on Wednesday! So we are doing some major spring cleaning around here..so if you email me and I don't answer right away it is just because I have a mop in my hand!
Sheila

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm so sorry about the bunny. That must have been so sad! Happy Birthday to Miss Mads!