Friday, August 1, 2008

Retrospective


So my hubby came up with the name for the Fall Collection and I just love it..it is perfect! I am taking designs I have done over the last 10 years and re-working them just a bit..they look totally like Baby Go Retro with an update. My goal is to have at least 20 done for the August 15th launch and then add a few at the end of the month..this isn't the perfect way to go about it but you can call my crazy at this moment in time so I don't want to just slam things out..ya know?

I will be gone for a few days..the 8th - 11th of August..Road Trip to San Fran. for my cousin, Maddy's, wedding..should be crazy fun!
I am planning on having all orders out the door by then but if not will let you know if there is a delay..I am almost caught up! I am never totally caught up but I am almost..so that is good eh?

Everything else is mahhvelous..Mads is home, Justin is home, the sun is shining today..what more can a girl want.

I hope everyone is doing fantabulous!

S


No comments: