Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ice Cream..Ebay..and more Life...


How super sweet!! This is a love note I received from Ash...thought I would share!
Shelia,
perfect fit,
this is not a story
Audrey opened this one after getting home from school
changed from her valentine outfit (hence the heart shoes)
into this from the back of the car in the garage
then ran & got a drumstick from the freezer to eat in her icecream outfit-lol
can you tell she loves it & is a drama queen-
Thank you!

I adore notes like this one and I am sorry if I have been lacking on the return emails..we are super swamped around these Northwoods..seriously it is amazing, fabulous, incredible and THANK YOU!!! Thank you all...I couldn't ask for anything more from my customers..you girls rock..and guys too! I have more fabulous customer photo's to share..just been so busy the bloggage tends to be sporatic..will try to add more very soon..

On the Ebay front...as you all might have heard there is a Strike happening this week..so that means we aren't supposed to list or buy or do anything on Ebay..(say the word strike to me and I shudder for the fact that the Strike just ended for Justin and the film biz...now that is a strike..affected everything about our life including the fact that I had Ebay to help us survive, pay the bills and feed my fam)..anyway to be honest with you..yeah it always SUCKS when companies make changes..especially when it comes to making our money..I pay my bills through 3 sources..my site, ebay, and occasionaly Etsy...so anywhoo..I don't want to make a big stand and such..I didn't even know about this whole thing until a few days ago so tell's you how much I really pay attention to it..I care about my customers and what you guys want...if you want me to list something..let me know... I will put it on the site or Etsy or Ebay is you prefer...if you need it this week! Otherwise...I won't be listing this week on Ebay just because sure I would like the feedback system to stay the same..and I understand that changes can be hard to adjust too and people seem to be really pissed off at the whole thing so honestly don't want to piss anyone off because I am listing..don't wanna rock the boat as they say..but I will not ban ebay..so will list again..I adore ebay..it gives me the opportunity to do sales..to meet loads of fantastic people..to have launches with people I would normally never have launches with..so I am not banishing ebay..and honestly it gives me a chance to catch up..like I said before I am busy and have loads of orders to fulfill..so that is my take...

On life..on my gosh..the sun was shiny bright today and tomorrow is supposed to be even sunnier..how fab is that! Justin will be heading to LA in a few weeks..we are painting our living room and putting in floors..hopefully before he leaves..we have concrete right now and the wood floors have been taking up much needed space and honestly I don't want to work the saw without him..I need my hands! Hoping my honey do list can have a few check marks on it before he leaves...the list seems to get way longer everyday!

I hope everyone is doing amazing..chat with ya soon!

Sheila
www.babygoretro.com

2 comments:

gigi Creations & Stephanie said...

Hi Sheila,
I feel your pain w/ Ebay & sales stuff... your work is awesome so keep your chin up! I enjoy your creativity so very much.

Stephanie

Cris Dukehart said...

Geesh am I out of the loop! I didn't even know that the feedback system was changing, let alone that folks are striking ebay!
Isn't it super to hear nice things about your stuff? You know, I could say nice things about your stuff all day long! ;)
I know it's sometimes difficult for me to gauge whether I am being creative or wayyyyy off mark; and since I have only me to ask when I'm toiling there in the workshop, feedback is very reassuring(and pictures - well, pictures are even better!)
take care Sheila,
Sarah