Sunday, February 3, 2008

The man has a job!

For two whole days on a commercial in Seattle..hopefully some more commercials, movies and best yet..tv will be shooting soon. I certainly miss my tv shows!


This is Justin working on Jurassic Park III..such a great shot I had to share!

On the work front..as I have been saying...busy busy! I have loads of new designs on the website..please feel free to shop! I also have loads listed on ebay. I have tons of new pictures I am editing and going through..it is a little overwhelming when 30 pictures come in at once so it may take me a moment or two. Mindy..from Cutest Kids..is having her first show this weekend in Franklin, TN..contact her if you want more info of her shows..that's about it. Really just busy..a great thing!


Oh I also can't forget about the Spunky Monkey!! Totally cute site and you can find my clothing there are well..take a peek!

Hope you all are doing amazing...

Sheila

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray for a job!

Where is J at right now? The site looks amazing!