Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh my hubby...


He is the sweetest thing..really he is..and I have to give him some bloggage love because times on work front are still tough for him.. his 2 days have come and gone so back to ironing all my bolts of fabric I have washed upstairs..and he much prefers sporting a tool belt than a hot iron!

Look what he did..



Doesn't little Mads in the first pic look like she has 1 leg..too funny..I think I said that when I saw that whole launch thing for the first time..we did those when I was in a design group called the Stitchin Chicks..wow...ages ago! We did have fun with it though..I thought it was rather cool.


Here is another pic of hubby on Master and Commader..you know the film..the one with Russell Crowe..he looks pretty darn cute amongst all those extra's and crew members.
Love ya Hun! Thanks for the kuddo's..we are surviving and we have each other..that is all that matters!
Sheila



1 comment:

Becca said...

Aw!! I've been thinking about you Sheila! You are sooooo blessed!
Becca