Saturday, October 27, 2007

Been Tagged...yikes!!

I never thought I would ever be tagged...seriously..and what to say..oh gosh! Thanks Becca..brat!

So here goes the rules and hmmmm.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Becca.... Fresh Fruit tagged me......

1. I used to be a go go dancer at a club in Riverside California..I was 18 and much cuter! We wore these little gold lame hot pants and black tank tops..it was a blast! I loved that place.

2. When I was 13 years old my parents sent me to Europe to spend the summer with relatives..I took off for a weekend from Austria and took the train to Paris by myself..I wandered around eating bread and drinking coffee and as I was walking past a market this guy Gavin asked if he could be my guide so I spent the next 2 days hanging out with him taking produce to all the farmer's markets..that was a super fun journey. I will NOT send my kid anywhere at 13 by herself..my parents were loco!

3. My best friend died last year..she was an alcoholic. The last time I spent anytime with her was when I was pregnant and I could barely stand being around her because she smelled so bad. I saw her last year for 3 days when her mom contacted me and I flew down to say goodbye..it was the most surreal experience..she was at her grandma's (a place that we used to be kids and have huge dreams) and here she was dying. I feel like she freed herself from a life that was never easy for her. I talk to her more now than I have in years.

4. I have a tattoo on my back..and used to have a mohawk that I would dye all sorts of pretty colors..what was I thinking!

5. I am remodeling my house..by myself. This month I am drywalling my living room. I buy books and read how to's and then do it. So far I haven't destroyed too much..well my hubby thinks I have but too bad!

6. I read magazines from the back to the front. Don't have a clue why..just do.

7. I LOVE my life...I love living on an island surrounded by great big tree's and every night I walk outside to check on the stars. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband..I think he is smart, funny and down right HOT. I also love the fact that he works in LA because everytime he comes home we are like newlyweds...and that is fun! I LOVE my kiddo..she is hilarious and she makes me crack up. I also LOVE to work..I am a total workaholic and I am perfectly okay with that. I don't miss the big city..you couldn't drag me away from my island!

So there goes some random stuff about me...

I am tagging..

Jen
Amy
Mel
Violet
Tamara
Jane
Sheree

Have fun girls! Sheila

4 comments:

Becca said...

Aw! Sheila! Thanks for responding to your tag so quickly! I was hoping to read more about you and kind of get to know you a little better before we move out there, but what I got was so much more! Thanks for the little peak into the amazing person that you are! I like you even more now! LOL!
Becca

Sheree said...

Okay, I have been triple tagged, so I will play along. :) Later today or tomorrow.

And you are such an interesting lady. I can't even believe you are redoing your house by yourself. I want to visit you on that island--it just looks dreamy!

Smooches,
Sheree

Justin said...

Hey there Baby!!! I so love that you said you think Im Smart. See I knew you knew I was smart. even when you think I just spout off random "man knowledge". you know.. the things that I know for no apparent reason, but just do? you never know when its going to come in handy. LOL

love you..

Hey I was smart enough to bag you want I? HMMMMM?

love me

Hubby

Nickie said...

A go-go dancer, Europe at age 13 by yourself, remodeling your house by yourself...you are killing me. You are a very interesting person! I knew you were intesting in High School but I had no idea:)