Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Flower - New on Ebay!


The sweetest little Flower set on the sweetest little munchkin! Thanks Amy for the super sweet pictures! This set is now available on ebay. I also have loads listed so be sure to hit the see other items feature! My manufacturer promised me a box of new Fall clothes this week..it has taken forever and a day..I am so darn impatient but sheesh Fall is here!! I need to clear a few things off the racks so hoping to list more tomorrow and add a few new items to my sale page on BGR..that is a ton to do so who knows what I will actually get done! Just have to wait and see!!
Have a groovy night!
Sheila


1 comment:

Sheree said...

Soo cute--I love that print, and your little model is precious!

Size 6/7s please, please, please! I have been eyeing your things--we need a bigger size dear girl!

Sheree