Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Squirrel..I am so sorry!

I commited murder today..I killed a squirrel with my car. I am so so sorry..seriously the guilt I am feeling is horrible. I have been totally depressed about it all afternoon. We were driving down one of our country roads and I saw it coming..it had a little nut it it's small little hands and it started running..I closed my eye's and said a little prayer and then thump..that dreaded thump. Miss Mads turned around and said what was that..I blurted out squirrel and the tears started flowing. Poor poor little squirrel. I feel absolutely guilty and hope that little squirrel didn't have more little squirrel's at home.

S

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Oh no! Jon once had a baby deer walk into the side of his car when he was driving 50mph. Just leaves a lump in your belly. *hugs*