Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Sky Tonight...and a Promise



Just a gorgeous picture of the sky from my doorway this evening after a very windy and rainy day..we didn't loose power! Whahoo..

And a promise..Miss Mads has been torture at bedtime..up and downt the stairs 35 times..a boo boo here a boo boo there..she needs water..she needs to tell me something about nothing so I promised her a slice of steamy warm homemade cinnamon, oatmeal raisin bread at 10.20 if she stays in bed..well she stayed in bed and then after she gobbled down her warm bread..she was out..maybe that is the trick. Who knows!

I hope everyone had a warm and cozy Sunday.

Sheila

3 comments:

Justin said...

hmmm. whats a guy gotta do to get a slice o that?

Hope your not going to be burnt out on makeing bread come November. Cant wait to mix it up

love ya

me

biddles and scootch said...

Cute hair....and yummy bread!!!
ok, so my address is:
218 nw 131st street
vancouver, wa 98685

I can't wait to see what you send!!!

Sheree said...

That bread looks yummy--got a recipe for us?