Friday, April 25, 2008

Bully Update...and some Bunny too Love..


I am so sorry..especialyl to Holly..for making you wait for my update. We had a tradegy happen a couple of days ago involving our lab..Roxy...she discovered a bunny nest and destroyed it..it was a bunny masacre..3 dead..1 survivor..I don't think she was trying to kill the bunnies..more like come out and play..the lone survivor was the last one she had grabbed and I took it out of her mouth..not a little hair was harmed on the tiny thing..so we have been taking care of bun bun..and so far so good..eating well, pooping well..and getting jumpy so I am hoping to release Bun Bun back into the wild as soon as I think it needs to go...but I do have loads on Bunny love in my heart..I will look at all the bunnies running around my yard in a whole new light..they are the funnies little creatures and damn cute!! Okay..before this becomes a novel...


Onto school...I talked to the Vice Principal on Monday and told her the story..well Tuesday Mads came home and told me she was called into the office and shown pic's of all the boy's and what her side of the story was..she told them..well the boys DeNied it and blamed J (won't give names..but just know J is Mads BFF and is 2 years older..they have been friends since we moved here almost 4 years ago)..so later that night J's dad called me and was mortified, apologetic and honestly sad because J admitted to everything..including blaming the boy's..she started it all and the boy's just went with it..now the boy that put the paper down his pants is a whole other story..so anyway J came over and apologized and tried to explain herself..I had a LONG talk with her laying down the law..and the boy's including paper boy and J have been written up and spoken too...the school took action super fast and I am THRILLED. Mads is good and has already forgiven J..although J is grounded for life at this moment in time..and I think 2 years..3rd and 5th graders is a huge age gap so now I just have to try my best to get Mads to hang out with her other friends..it is so easy because J is down the street but so not worth the hurt..and the Principal called me today an updated me on everything..I am happy with the school..and honestly happy I SPOKE up...sad it was J because man it hurts when a friend hurts you..but not surprised...at all...I hope Mads can find that friend that loves her no matter what..I don't doubt she will....


Thanks so much...


S

1 comment:

soccer mama said...

Poor bunnies! Same thing happend to us last year, our dog found the bunnies but we got to him in time before any were killed. For the next week or so I kept the dog tied up when he was outside so not to disturb the nest. Then one morning I woke to bunny guts everywhere! The neighbors cat got to them! I was so mad! I hope the one you saved survives!