Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kidsfaire! Pic's...

Day 1...set up..we were amognst a few people that decided to show up early..I had never done a show by myself like this so I wanted to make sure we had all our stuff together..I think it came out just lovely...actually better than anticipated...plenty of clothes..looked cute..and my biggest thing..the shelves held up!
First day! I had butterflies but made my first sale within about 20 minutes and made a huge sigh of relief! I know I sell clothing but to do it in person and not online..a little crazy..but totally fun! I honestly can't wait for my next one!
Mads had a load of fun too..watching the Splash Dogs, Rock Climbing..doing rides..she stopped complaining that she missed the first day of school..thankfully cause I was getting tired of hearing it for 900 miles!


Mads telling me about her rock climbing experience..she in in Love!

Well Kidsfaire is done! We did it! Whahoo!!! Back to work tomorrow...we will get orders out the door and catch up.



1 comment:

Becca said...

LOVE the photos of the kidsfaire!!!
Thanks for sharing them!
Becca