Friday, September 12, 2008

Off the Rack!



So I have..let's see..6 racks of clothes..some brand new..some vintage..some half done that I need to finish..some I LOVE..some I don't...all will be listed on ebay..starting at the whooping price of 9.99...most with a BIN..starting well tonight! All will be random...check it out!


My website sale will be at the end of the month..I also have more of the Retrospective collection arriving in pic's daily..so excited!! I won't put those on the site until I have more pic's but they are cute cute!!
Also if you check out my bloggage and are an ebayer and have been on my mailing list..let me know because I have 5 contacts on my list now..my hard drive took a plunge and I "doi" didn't take the time to save you guys to my external..so email me! Let me know you still want to be on it..I feel lost without you guys!
S


No comments: