Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new collection...Autumn Faire


Will be available in part..this weekend.



I am up late..always am..on the last night of Justin being home..he heads back to LA LA land tomorrow morning at 5am or so..I am currently just enjoying hearing the snoring from up stairs cause I know it won't be there tomorrow night. Oh man..this is harder everytime it happens..with Mads starting 4th grade out strong..she is doing amazing although we have had jealousy/bully issues from our neighbor friend..I am hoping (again!) that issue is somewhat over although I have my doubts..I think it will be an issue until Mads is out of school..but calm for now..the homefront is messy as usual but I get into a fall organizational mode and it won't take much time to get it all together..I have to get organized when the hubby goes away..I am it so I must organize! So life is pretty good...not much to complain about..I have loads of new idea's now that kidsfaire is done...and just trying to survive going to the grocery..food is darn expensive and it drives me insane..so bought a book called Grow Vegetables..I saw it at the store tonight and thought amazon might be cheaper and I was right..so late fall come less work..more growing..so more work actually! Our produce at the store here is good until it hits our fridge..than kaput it goes..I have a plot of land all laid out and have to really do this..think I can?? New goal..



S

No comments: