Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kidsfaire!..and home james..

We had a fabulous time at Kidsfaire! It was hot hot hot..hitting 103 degree's on Saturday and a whopping 102 today..I got to meet Melinda and Lisa..both cutomers of BGR from the past and super fabulous ladies..totally cute kids..too and Melinda never told me she was a photographer so new models on the horizon!..Love that! We sold loads of stuff (whahoo!!) ..and we are also bringing home loads of stock so expect some new threads on the website and etsy..and a HUGE sale on eBay..coming in a few weeks. Let's just say I was over prepared..which was not a bad thing at all..just gives me the opportunity to give you guys a great deal! I just had no clue how many clothes we could fit in a 10X10 space..now I know! Learning something everday! I don't have pic's tonight..I am decompressing from the day..tomorrow we hit the road so we will be home on Monday..late..late..late! Back to full functioning work..Wednesday..all orders that are waiting for tee's will go out this week...and custom orders from the show will go out within 2-4 weeks.
Thanks guys!!
Sheila...
best hit the bed!

3 comments:

Jenn Ness said...

Hi, I saw your line at the Kidsfaire and thought it was adorable, am sending your link to my moms group and happy I saw your booth. We go to Kidsfaire every year and love it (especially all the cool new 'finds' for us moms.
Jenn Ness (a happy new customer)!

Baby Go Retro said...

Thanks Jennifer!! What group is your mom in?? Thanks for stopping by and I hope to go again next year!! We had a great time!

Melinda Bunker said...

Hi Sweetie,
It was fabulous to meet you and LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the outfits I bought for the girls. I will send you some high-res pics soon of the girls in their outfits!
Oh and I need to order the green and red sets with the red Christmas present on it for both my girls (size 5T and 6months). Invoice me or email me: melindabunker@mac.com
Thanks and Hugs,
Melinda :)