Friday, August 15, 2008

Family...




As you all know..we were in Berkeley, CA for my cousin Madeline's wedding..I have to say..first it was so Berkeley! Second...it was a flipping blast! We had such an amazing time..I loved hanging with all my cousin's..Janette, Shelly, Charlotte, Josie, Heidi...and also Aunt Pat..Uncle Werner..John..my bro..Werner and T..and the kiddo's..and all of Paul's family..whom I of course never met before but felt an instant comfort with all of them..what an incredible gathering of family..thanks Maddy! My maddy..says peace..Maddy..Paul and you are super fab..keep doing what you do girlie..more pic's from us to follow..Justin is working on them..well..right now!

A great time for all...here is a peek at all of us..next morn at breakie!


Sheila




1 comment:

Maddy said...

what a great shot!!
yep it was a pretty amazing weekend alright. sooo stoked you guys made the trip down. I hadn't seen yaz in ... like... forever!
and tell Maddy - I miss ya... Maddy.

lotsa love from

Maddy,
representing
Streicek Family
NorCal Division