Sunday, August 3, 2008

Final!!!...and Bloom!







My final project for school is finito!
And I have a set of pic's for my new Bloom Dress..available on the site August 15th and at Kidsfaire!
What a relief..here are just a few photo's from my first ever RAW shoot..and doing it all myself..whahoo! I think they look great! I took this class because I wanted to learn about photography and be able to actually take a pic..not in Auto..and have it look good...I have learned and am so excited to learn more. My teacher Jay Watson was fabulous and I am totally thrilled with the outcome of my online school experience..it wasn't easy..that is for sure and I am glad it is over because I have to get ready for Kidsfaire..full force but I am so glad I stuck with it...
It is done! Yeah!!..well almost..final exam..phewey!
We are headed to San Fransisco next weekend for my cousin Maddy's wedding. I can not wait to go hang out with everyone! They are a fun bunch that is for sure!! I will be gone from the 8th to the 11th so back to work on Wednesday..
Hope everyone is doing amazing..now I can document Kidsfaire stuff..I will have 5 minutes to breathe!
Sheila

No comments: