Friday, August 22, 2008

A new car..and a pretty pic!


I have a moment! Seriously..life has been madness. I am totally not ready for Kidsfaire but still have some time..gotta paint my shelves...get some pictures..package some product..tag..fold..iron..and pack up the trailer to drive 16 hours south...I am giddy like a school girl to do Kidsfaire..but it is daunting because it is brand new to me and I just hope all goes smoothly. We did buy a new (used) Range Rover today..oh my..luxury for me after my VW Passat and let me say we got a STEAL! I am still in amazement at the price (under 10g)..I know you say..gas prices are crazy so why buy an SUV..well every winter I get stuck and I wanted to be unstuck! And man on man it was the right time to buy!! We also have a trailer to haul so needed a car for that...and now we can camp and I can sleep in the Rover and avoid any bears..yep bears freak me out!

I will share another school project..our assignment was to play with composition and this one was framing..I just love this pic of Mads..she looks like she knows something.

I hope everyone is doing super..I will be sending coupon's to my Kidsfaire attendee's next week along with a special little coupon for you to pick up a treat at Kidsfaire..fun fun!!
Also be sure to hit the site..cause Boo! is on sale!
www.babygoretro.com

Sheila

No comments: