Thursday, August 28, 2008

Madeline & Paul..Berkeley, CA

I am finally getting to share some of my favorite pictures from my cousin Madeline's wedding!! Kidsfaire has taken over my life and I decided tonight that if I am not somewhat ready for it..well too bad. I have been working around the clock for a month now so I wanted to do something personal..
Madeline & Pauls wedding was just the best fun ever..set in a stunning Botanical garden just above UC Berkeley..the setting was amongst a circle of tree's and was filled with family and friends..it was just beautiful and I was honoured to be a guest..I just had this feeling of utmost respect and love..it has been many years since I had seen many of my cousin's..Madeline is number 3 of Uncle Werner's girls..there are 6 of those crazy Streicek cousin's..but it was as if I has just seen them a few weeks ago...total comfort..have to love that! Then onto a little picnic area for the reception..here are some highlights..
Waiting for the bride and groom...

The groom..chatting away..before Maddy arrives..Shelly is Madeline's sister..


There was beautiful music...


A close up of Maddy..

Maddy's mama...my auntie Pat...



Rayanna..she looks stunning!


Maddy's dad..Uncle Werner..giving me a little wink...

Aunt Pat again...she deserves 2 pic's! I miss her!



Some love...


We have moved onto the after party and I am particularly fond of these pic's..yep I took em! I loved them the second I saw them!!


Maddy's Sister...Josie..being preggo and making a cocktail! Not for herself..just thought it would be a great shot! Isn't she a doll..she was making a drink for her mama..



A gift...
Dinner!
John...Auntie Pat's man!




Some snackin and cocktails..Nathan, Charlotte, Shelley and Maddy...it is a partee!


A little limbo at the end of the night...
I wish Paul and Maddy..much love in this world...
Sheila







No comments: