Thursday, April 10, 2008

5 days..and counting


I feel like the last month has been me promoting the Tranquil summer launch..and guess what still am! I am a horrible sales person...really horrible..I went to NY one year to sell my line and I spent thousands on the fabulous journey and sold zero but have memories that will last a lifetime...the worst and best memory...Jen and I in the rain with HUGE boxes trying to catch a cabbie at cabbie shift change time..I wanted to cry and think we laughed at the same time..NY is scary and brilliant all at once..


back on subject......I really suck at sales..I hope my love for dressing your kids in fab clothes that you can't find at wally world or targe' shows through..I love designing so I hope you love my designing for little one's..


S

1 comment:

godgranted said...

Sales..shmales...who needs it, I think the clothes speak volumes. Just keep em commin' and we'll keep writing the checks...baby Keep up the great work. Your timeless :)