Friday, April 18, 2008

Flubbernutter...


If I could say some serious cuss words and not feel bad about it I would..my kiddo is being tortured on the bus..this week has been the week I have been dreading for Mads because she is ultra sensitive and I just know how kids can be..downright mean! She has been called a buthole, and that she sucks her thumb through pictochat on Nintendo that all the kids play with on the bus and the older kids just ran with it..today she came home in tears because a little meanie took a paper of her's and put it down his pants and rubbed it around and handed it back to her..they stole her stuff and wouldn't give it back..flubbernutter...so Monday bright and early this mama is going to the principal..hopefully by that time I will have mellowed a bit..mean people SUCK!! Oh there was a substitute bus driver so he had NO control over these kids..she said it was louder than the Gwen Stefani concert I took her to..sounds safe..NOT. Ohhh...OHhh..I am peeved! Think happy thoughts..think happy thoughts!


It felt great to vent..thank you..


S

3 comments:

It's Me: Jennie said...

Sheila ~ I swear I am almost in tears with you & Mads!! I will be thinking of you both tomorrow morning! As Chloe finishes up her year in 2nd grade...she too has expierenced a bit of this & the other children are so hurtful & so hateful!! It really makes you wonder about thier parents, doesn't it? Chloe is in the gifted program, loves to read, & although I think she is the coolest kid ever, some of the other dopes in her class don't. She has lot's of friends, but this really gets to her as she too is so sensitive. It just breaks our hearts as Mothers!! I too will have my day with the principal, I am so dreading it, ugh! School shouldn't be so hard to deal with emotionally for our babies!! Love ya girl, please let us all know how it goes tomorrow & give your sweetie a hug from us! Please let her know she is not alone! Have a great Sunday!!!

Jennifer :)

Holly said...

... Sorry for the soapbox but... Don't you just want to beat their a.... Ok, so I won't curse either... but that is REDICULOUS! I know we can't always fight our kid's battles for them, but in this day and age, when nut jobs tell their kids to go beat the snot out of someone who bugs them, WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK. We do NOT want to be the parents on the news saying that they knew their kids were being abused at school, or even over MySpace, but didn't think it was serious enough to take action. Document it honey, and file a freakin police report if you have to. Someone has to wake these kids up(and their parents - who probably believe that their baby is an angel.) Immediate and entirely appropriate Legal action is the only way to wake some of these people up. Not to mention the business with the ADULT that the school system put in charge of the bus who had no control over the students. The school board has a feduciary (sp!) obligation to protect every person on that bus. Be it from a traffic accident, or a little shit who feels the need to sexually harass your daughter by rubbing her paper in his pants.

Sorry... That all probably sounds harsh, but don't mess with a Momma's baby! ... Now I'm all fired up.... Let us know how this turns out.

Holly said...

OK, so update? I've been waiting on pins and needles for this one....