Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ahh...spring....


Hey ya'll!

Can you say busy..busy! I am Spring Cleaning (getting ready for family for Mad's 9th birthday..wow! 9 years..flipping amazing!)
..loading new sets on the site for the Tranquil Summer launch..finishing up my trunk show orders from Cutest Kids! And honestly taking some quiet time and researching a few new design idea's. I have seriously just been enjoying..the sun has graced us with it's presence for a bit..the lawn is mowed and the robins are out looking for worms..loads of them..I just sit and spend a few minutes enjoying the birdies.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE spring..fresh and bright!

My tranquil summer launch will be posted on the site..mid afternoon on the 14th..I am waiting on a few pic's from the amazing photo guru's I have been working with..I am so excited about this collection..I have spent months working on it and I really hope you all enjoy it..please check out the site..that is the only place you will be able to purchase the collection..no ebay, etsy or trunk shows! Sorry..just need to do it this way..this time around!

I hope you all are enjoying your sunshine...

S


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.