Sunday, April 13, 2008

Photag Guru's


I am ready for tomorrow!! Whahoo..and early by my standards...I thought for sure I would be up till 2am adding stuff and I am done adding..the new collection will be available tomorrow..during coffee..after I drop off the kiddo at the bus stop and I am so so so excited!! As you all know..by now!


I wanted to send out some LOVE to all the photographers that helped make my clothing look incredible and all those gorgeous little ones...here are links to everyone that has helped me..I can't thank you girl's and hubby enough!!


http://www.jlsphotoworks.com/ LA, Seattle, Whidbey Island...my hubby...love the pic's..sweets..miss you much...see you in less than a month..whahoo!!


http://www.fromthetreetop.com/ Dallas/Ft. Worth...Tamara does breathtaking work and makes me smile everytime I see her photo's.


http://www.janefritchleyphotography.com/index2.php Indiana...Jane is amazing and the sweetest gal around..and her little one's make me look good..nothing better for me!


http://www.madisonavephotography.com/ LA...So fab to be working with Shannon and her little Mads again..I have missed both of them on the site! She captures beauty in everything!


http://www.evyandgrace.com/ Florida..Miss Hil is a fellow Bettie..and girl you rocked it out! I am so thrilled to be working with you! I can't thank you enough for being fabulously fun!
and Danielle and Janessa...hey girl..I don't have a web addy for you..send it to me if you want it posted. Thank you girls!! I appreciate you so much!!

I hope I got everyone! I am a bit tired..will double check my list tomorrow after I launch..I just really wanted to send some serious Thank you's...check out the site tomorrow to see everyone's work..you will be loving it!! I am!!


S

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my, Sheila! You have outdone yourself....took a peek at the website and I pretty much want one of each! The whole line is gorgeous...I gotta do some shopping!

Cris Dukehart said...

OH boogers Sheila! I just love Dilly, went to order one in La' Stink's size and it's just nowhere to be found! We're an hour late I bet.
You've outdone yourself, BGR makes me grin and Dilly - well... Dilly just gets me in total.
Well done.
Sarah

Justin said...

Babe!!! the new stuff looks soo good!!! You have been so very busy. it shows. All the clothes are awesome!

Love the diverse imagery you have. Big cudos to all your shooters, everone did a fantastic Job. but most of all, You... Your awesome!!! Miss you too!!!

love you

love me

Sheree said...

Wow, everything is gorgeous!!! I love, love the Posey Collection--that fabric is amazing.

Love all the photography....such talent..really brings the clothes to life!

Holly said...

That picture is SO STINKIN CUTE!