Sunday, June 22, 2008

Breakfast...in Vegas





My hubby sent me pic's today of his Father's Day breakfast..whahoo..I am so glad it was a great experience for him. It is really difficult to be apart and little things make a difference. We have lived the double life of the film biz..LA V. Seattle for 4 years now..and although we are apart we are together more when he is home then when we lived in LA and Mads has a place to grow up in nature, good schools, and a home that is more than 800 square feet..although this one is in a constant state of remodel..and the yard needs to be mowed..it isn't as cramped and she can have a couple of forts outside..

I love you honey..can't wait to see you..the countdown to you being home is here! A few more weeks...

S

1 comment:

Justin said...

Ha!... you beat me to the blog punch. It was really really cool to get that call at 2:15 in the morning. I actually for a moment thought you were going to be knocking on the door, but the breakfast was a good second.

I really felt like I had a fathersday after that.

thank you both again.

love ya

me