Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lizzy..the Lizard


So... I am behind..with everything! Laundry, photo's, posting..life..not orders though..getting those out the door as I have sizing and tee's..always the case. I wanted to share Lizzy the Lizard..she will be available on the site tomorrow night..tomorrow is a sewing day..so we will sew and I have loads of it..but wanted to share.

Thanks Miss D and J for once again..having super fun photo's!!
Oh my gosh..also you guys have to watch WipeOut! I am the one ususally cringing and feeling horrid when someone is hurt..can't stand the site of people in pain but the Big Balls..almost made me pee my pants it was so funny..darn darn funny! Mads and I just laughed and laughed..it was laughter therapy..I don't think I have laughed that hard in years..seriously funny show.

Sheila

2 comments:

shari said...

omg...lizzie is too flipping cute. love it, sheila!

Becca said...

Oh, I agree!!! Wipeout had us all belly laughing so hard!!!! I can't wait until Tuesday to watch it again!!
Becca