Friday, June 6, 2008

Gratitude

Is a feeling I have..I am grateful for so many things in my life..and today I recieved this note from a customer that I have sewn many a piece of clothing for and I am grateful for her for saying this to me..because honestly the last few months I have stuck my foot in my mouth..have questioned myself..have just felt crappy all around...it may have to do with the weather..or just who know's..I turned 36 and my hormones are going wonkey...life is topsy turvy..but this made my day...month and year..Thanks Gillian!

Sheila my darling......I am not even going to try to explain how thrilled I was with that box today, liked the contents too, hehe. But, I will say this....I LOVE the new tee style and what am I ever going to do when Katherine outgrows your clothing?! Thank you for making my daughter's outward appearence match her inner being...... Princess of fashion with a side of Diva. I hadn't even gotten part way thru the opening of the box before she was already tearing through and putting on the abstract floral sundress. She is off twirling in it now so hugs to you and yours....Gillian.

Now..that is why I create my clothes..

S

No comments: