Monday, June 16, 2008

BTS!



I decided to take a summer course at the Academy of Art in photography..today was my first day..do I have the time to do this..I am going to make time!
I will never give up working with my photog guru's but I needed to do something fun that doesn't involve fabric and I am hoping my mannequin shots are more creative and fun! Don't worry..I am not going to turn into a pro photographer..I love BGR too much..just figured it wouldn't hurt!!

I have a Kidsfaire update..probably tomorrow..mabe I will take a pic of Mona..crying from the stacks of clothes I cut this weekend!
That might be fun!

Oh..and I apologize too anyone for my really late night promo email..I was trying to stay up to call Justin when his breakfast arrived and I was tired! I should have just not emailed..but I did!

Sheila
the photo's above were taken at Useless Bay here on Whidbey...Mads and I on a walk....

1 comment:

GillyBillly said...

Your pictures are really lovely.

I love photography, but its been a while since I got to do anything for myself!
I don't even know what camera to buy! Its so confusing.
Anyway... can't wait to see the new stuff on BGR!
Have a great night!