Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tiffany Gretchen Caro

I also wanted to post about my best friend..Tiffany..passed away a year ago yesterday..she was 35 and way to young to die. We met on the bars in 4th grade..she was wearing a smiley face tshirt and I was wearing a rainbow tee..I also had a broken arm which didn't stop me from twirling around the bars...she came up to me in true Tiff fashion and said to me..how the hell are you doing that..yes even at 9 years old that girl had a mouth..well years and years later we were still twirling around bars..just a different sort..she had a hard life..not a balanced family at all and had to fight to survive even when we were kids and although she was tough as nails she was also a very sensitive soul...we spent everyday together until I went off to college (with a few fights in between) but we were stuck together..through parents divorces, through crazy men (our's and our mom's) and then we grew apart...she stayed in Hemet and got caught up even more so in drugs and alcohol and at 35 her liver failed her...I love her like the sister I never had...
I think about you all the time Tiff...
XOX
S

No comments: